|Our Experience Is Our Greatest Asset...
Growing for over
Growing safe, healthy and quality products in nothing new for Natura Naturals. In fact for over 40 years MCM Acres, Natura Naturals parent company, has been growing the finest hydroponic produce available. Our experience, knowledge and on-going ambition creates the perfect growing environment for medical cannabis production.
Here are just a few of the key elements of our facility:
- Safe Greenhouse Growing Environment: Producing Plants in a 700,000 + sq.ft. Greenhouse Facility Under Optimal Growing Conditions
- Fully Sanitized: Conforming to Current GAP, GMP & Food Safety Standards Certified by Primus Labs Since 2005 Obtained 10 Years of Superior Scores On Our Third Party Audits
- Human Resourcing and Traffic Control: Protecting Employees and the Local Community 15+ Years Implementing Individually Monitored Keyless Entry and Recorded Video Surveillance System
- Security & Monitoring: The Highest Level of Security, Monitoring Access and Crop Protection with State Of The Art Security Installation. Physical Security Measures Enforced At All Times
- Traceability & Quality Control: 10 Years of Experience in Full Barcode Trace Back From Seed to Harvest, and the End Consumer.
- Irrigation & Water Recycling: Conforms and Exceeds the 2027 Nutrient Initiative Incorporating 100% Water Recycling 15 Years of Experience With a 100% Recirculation Water & Nutrient System That Includes Water Sterilization. Dual Water Supply Plus Water Storage Ensures No Crop Failure Due to Water Loss.
- Heating Controls: Full Computer Automation From Dutch Design & Cogeneration Dual Heating and Electrical Systems Ensures No Crop Failure Due to Freezing. CO² Reclamation At Farm Ensures A Reduction In Our Carbon Footprint.
- Biological Controls: For The Most Natural Environment, MCM Acres / Natura Naturals Uses A Complex Method Of Biological Control For Their Pest Management Solutions. Simply Put, We Introduce Good Bugs To Eat Bad Bugs, Thus Eliminating The Need For Pesticides.